- The ability to produce maximum 8 liter of purified water per hour (200 liter in 24 hours).
- Using Food Grade Materials and Plastics (suitable for hygienic and edible consumption).
- Equipped with pressure supply pump.
- Equipped with Low Pressure Switch for protecting the pump.
- Equipped with High Pressure Switch for turning the pump off automatically.
- Equipped with storage under 12-liter pressure with PE internal coverage and diaphragm made from Food Grade materials.
- Equipped with Solenoid Valve and Flow Restrictor for controlling device sewage flow.
- Equipped with Double O-Ring Rubber Shields for preventing from water leakage.
- Equipped with Quick Connect connections for preventing from water leakage.
- Equipped with Mix valve for regulating TDS in output purified water.
- Having full installation package including: Drinking fountain valve, connections, plastic pipes, different joints and completely needless of local miscellaneous parts for installing device.
- Having Global Standards and Certificates of NSF, FDA and WQA.
- Voltage : 220 volt
- Input Voltage: 24 volt
- Maximum Pump Pressure: 100 PSI (7 BAR)
- Minimum Environment Temperature: 5 centigrade degree
- Maximum Environment Temperature: 50 centigrade degree
- Suitable temperature for incoming water: 25 centigrade degree
- Device Dimensions: height 45 x width 20 x length 37
- Storage Dimensions: height 30 x width 30 x length 30
- Under Aquajoy License of Canada
- Removing ooze, sand and granule, pipe rust and other pollutions suspended in water with accuracy of 5 micron by fibrous filter in first stage and accuracy of 1 micron by fibrous filter in third stage and omitting suspended solids with accuracy of 0.0001 micron (equal to 0.1 nanometer) by Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO).
- Removing chlorine and other chemical gases, dissolved organic materials in water, unpleasant smell and color, improving water flavor by active carbon filters made by Coconut Shell Carbon.
- Reducing total dissolved solids in water (TDS) and changing heavy and hard waters to light and soft water by Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO).
- Preventing from sediment in kettle, pot, tea maker and steam iron.
- Changing brine to fresh and drinking water by reverse osmosis membrane with accuracy of 0.0001 micron (equal to 0.1 nanometer).
Filters and Process
First Stage: 5-micron Fibrous Filter
This filter is made of polypropylene artificial fibers. These fibers are pressed and there are porosities maximum 5 micron thick between them. When water passes through this filter the suspended particles larger than 5 micron are removed from water. Ooze, sand and granule, pipes rusts and particles due to pipes decay are removed from water in this stage and water will be clear and transparent.
Second Stage: Active Carbon Filter
In this stage there is charcoal filter or active carbon which has absorption properties and is able to remove chlorine, chemical gases dissolved in water, organic chemical materials, Trihalomethanes (chlorination by-product), pesticides and unpleasant smell and flavor of water.
Perhaps, it may be told that the main function of these filters is to remove chlorine remained from water, because not only chlorine is harmful for human's health, but it also damages the main filter (RO Membrane). It is noted that the carbon existing in Aquajoy filters are made from Coconut Shell and is well known as Coconut Shell Carbon. Hence, it has a completely herbal origin and enters no harmful compound to water.
Third Stage: 1-micron Fibrous Filter
Material and type of function of this filter is similar to the filter in the first stage but it differs in one point that accuracy of water purification in this stage is 1 micron. Therefore, suspended particles and contaminations floating in water which were not removed from water in the first stage are being removed from water and the water will be completely clear and transparent.
Fourth Stage: Reverse Osmosis Filter (RO Membrane)
This filter is in fact the main filter of Aquajoy Device. Reverse osmosis filter constitutes of several semi-permeable membrane layers which are twisted around a central pipe. This membrane has porosities in 0.1 nanometer (0.0001 micron).
Since dissolved impurities in water are not able to be passed from membrane porosities, so, there will be almost pure water on one side of the membrane which will be passed from central pipe and lead to the output purified water. On the other side of the membrane layers there will be concentrated water of impurities which are lead to sewage channel.
Water salts can be decreased 90 to 98% through reverse osmosis. Nitrate, arsenic, lead, mercury and other impurities dissolved in water and harmful heavy metals in water are removed from water in this stage. Harmful hardness of water, which causes deposition in pot, kettle and tea maker, is removed and heavy water is changed to light and drinking water.
Fifth Stage: Final Carbon Filter
The final stage is the final carbon filter. The kind of this filter is of carbon exactly like the second stage filter. The existing carbon grains in this filter remove unpleasant flavor and smell of water which may be caused from residue water in tank.
Guaranty and Service
Hirabsun Company as an exclusive representative of Aquajoy Canada in Middle East is proud to guarantee Aquajoy Water Purification Devices performance for two years for customer's confidence, convenience and preserving their rights. During guarantee period any problem in performance of device will be supported completely by the company and the company will remove the faults of device via changing parts and servicing the device.